domenica, novembre 11, 2018

Sky Pirates (The Chronicles of Light and Shadow, #3) by Liesel Schwarz

Sky Pirates (The Chronicles of Light and Shadow, #3)Sky Pirates by Liesel Schwarz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I must admit that in spite of the second book being a big disappointment and this third volume is shaping up as yet another and not the last one and especially the main protagonist is a girl I hated, this book is not so bad. I have to admit it although the story has taken a turn that I did not like it at all, because I have always been rooting for Hugh, but now the love triangle.....I can not stand it, it's too YA.

Devo ammettere che nonostante il secondo libro fosse stato una grossa delusione e questo terzo volume si preannuncia come l'ennesimo e non l'ultimo e soprattutto la protagonista principale sia una femmina odiosa questo libro non mi é dispiaciuto. Lo devo ammettere nonostante la storia abbia preso una piega che non mi piace affatto, anche perché io ho sempre fatto il tifo per Hugh, ma ora il triangolo non lo sopporto, fa troppo YA.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: