martedì, novembre 27, 2018

Review: Let the Dead Keep Their Secrets

Let the Dead Keep Their Secrets Let the Dead Keep Their Secrets by Rosemary Simpson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great book from one author that is quickly becoming one of my favorite. This time Geoffrey and Prudence have to handle a bigamist, a crazy photographer and some complicate issues of their own, and I have to admit that I enjoyed this book so much, that I read it all in one setting and now I cannot wait for the next one!!

Un altro grande romanzo, da un'autrice che sta diventando velocemente una delle mie preferite. Stavolta Geoffrey e Prudence devono investigare un probabile bigamo, un fotografo pazzo e intanto gestire alcune loro emozioni poco chiare e io devo ammettere che ho letto il libro tutto di seguito perché non volevo smettere...

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: