martedì, novembre 13, 2018

Review: The Last Duke

The Last Duke The Last Duke by Jess Michaels
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The last of the duke to become one has a good story for him, and I seemed to remember Sarah from Meg's book, so in the end all is well what ends well and I will miss this series and its dukes. I am not sure I will keep on reading more books of Jess Michaels for a while because she is way too fast for me also....

L'ultimo dei duchi ha un bel libro tutto per sé e mi sembra anche di ricordare Sarah dal libro di Meg, quindi tutto é bene quel che finisce bene e anche questa serie é finita e mi mancheranno i suoi duchi, ma credo che prenderò una pausa per un po' perché Jess Michaels scrive troppo velocemente anche per me....

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: