martedì, novembre 20, 2018

Review: The Other Miss Bridgerton

The Other Miss Bridgerton The Other Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As far as love stories go, I am usually not fond of pirate and kidnapping, but this was a Bridgerton's prequel so I had to read it. In the end the story of Andrew and Poppy was not so bad, full of bickering and funny situations, but I was looking forward to something special, and this nove is not so special, I am sorry....

Per quello che concerne le storie d'amore, devo ammettere che di solito evito quelle con i rapimenti da parte di pirati, per quanto gentiluomini, ma questo libro faceva parte dei Bridgerton e quindi non mi potevo esimere. In finale non é stato tanto male, ma era anche lungi dall'essere speciale o indimenticabile, per quanto fosse divertente e pieno di battute salaci tra i due protagonisti. Il prossimo sará diverso quanto meno....

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: