mercoledì, novembre 14, 2018

Review: When One Religion Isn't Enough: The Lives of Spiritually Fluid People

When One Religion Isn't Enough: The Lives of Spiritually Fluid People When One Religion Isn't Enough: The Lives of Spiritually Fluid People by Duane R. Bidwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found this book very interesting due to my story and my conflicted and complicated relationship with religion, As I am Italian it is not easy for me to avoid religion in any case, but I have always considered me more a spiritual than a religious person. So this book gave me some very good insight most of all to understand me and my needs and then the fact that I'm far from being alone.

Questo libro é stato per me molto interessante, soprattutto per via della mia storia e della mia complicata relazione con la religione. Essendo italiana, per me non é mai stato facile prescindere dal cristianesimo in quanto é presente ovunque, ma mi sono sempre considerata una persona spirituale piuttosto che religiosa, quindi questo libro mi ha offerto parecchi spunti di riflessione per capire meglio soprattutto me stessa, ma anche gli altri e venire a sapere che sono ben lungi dall'essere l'unica con quella che viene definita una "spiritualitá fluida".

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: