sabato, novembre 03, 2018

Gun Shy (Reaper, #2) by Eleri Stone

Gun Shy (Reaper, #2)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I must admit that is the part I liked more this book is not at all the love story, because I do not like neither Jane nor Lyle or they as a couple to be precise, Jane was not even nice by herself. Rather, I was very fascinated by the setting western/ steampunk/horror and although this was the second book in a series (but you can read it as a stand alone) I had no difficulty in reconstructing what happened up to that point and what kind of society would the one where live and the rangers and the reapers.

evo ammettere che la parte che mi é piaciuta di piú questo libro non é affatto la storia d'amore, perché né Jane né Lyle mi sono piaciuti assieme, e Jane, per essere precisi, non mi stava simpatica neanche da sola. Piuttosto l'ambientazione western/horror/ steampunk mi ha molto affascinato e nonostante questo fosse il secondo libro di una serie (ma si puó leggere tranquillamente da solo) non ho avuto nessuna difficoltá a ricostruire quanto avvenuto fino a quel momento e che tipo di societá fosse quella dove vivono i ranger ed i reaper.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CARINA PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: