lunedì, novembre 19, 2018

Talk Sweetly to Me (Brothers Sinister, #4.5) by Courtney Milan

Talk Sweetly to Me (Brothers Sinister, #4.5)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

The problem with this story of Milan, which I usually like, is that the characters do not manage to be credible in few pages, I mean is ok to discuss actual issues in romance novel like the lesbian couple in the last book, but I have strong doubts about the possibility of a interracial couple in the early decades of the 1800s, not that I would not like, but currently there are interracial couples with problems now (2014), let alone then ....

Il problema con questa storia della Milan, che di solito mi piace, é che dura troppo poco perché i personaggi riescano ad essere credibili per quanto possibile, voglio dire passi la coppia lesbica nel libro scorso, ma ho dei fortissimi dubbi sulla possibilitá di una coppia interraziale nei primi decenni del 1800, non che non mi piacerebbe, ma attualmente ci sono coppie interraziali con dei problemi ora, figurarsi allora....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND COURTNEY MILAN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: