domenica, novembre 11, 2018

Review: Tomato Red

Tomato Red Tomato Red by Daniel Woodrell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked "Winter bones" a little bit more than this one, but still a super fast and enjoyable reading even if the story is super sad. It seems to me that the Ozark mountains aren't really a nice place to live, still it gave me a better idea to put the live of people who wrote Educated of HillBilly Elegy.

"Winter Bones" mi era piaciuto un po' di piú di questo, che comunque é stata una rapidissima e piacevole lettura, anche se la storia é veramente molto triste. Mi sembra piuttosto chiaro come le Ozark non siano il miglior posto dove crescere e vivere, ma restano comunque un buon posto dove immaginare la gente che poi scrive Educated o HillBilly Elegy.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: