venerdì, ottobre 16, 2020

The Secret Life of Miss Anna Marsh (The Marriage Game, #2) by Ella Quinn

The Secret Life of Miss Anna Marsh (The Marriage Game, #2)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was ok, I even got two stories for the price of one, but I must admit that all of Ella Quinn's books are too long for me, so I do not think I will keep on reading this series. I was happy to see the happy ending for the Marshes and now is the right moment to quit.

Questo libro non era male, c'erano addirittura due storie d'amore al prezzo di una, ma devo ammettere che fino ad ora tutte le storie che ho letto di Ella Quinn mi sono sembrate troppo troppo lunghe e quindi credo che lasceró perdere. Sono stata contenta di leggere il finale per i fratelli Marsh e adesso é il momento di smettere.



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: