mercoledì, ottobre 07, 2020

Review: Death and the Brewery Queen

Death and the Brewery Queen Death and the Brewery Queen by Frances Brody
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Another disappointment as far as I'm concerned, I don't know how else to define a detective story in which the mystery is described in such a confused way that the author needed two murders to keep up the tension in a plot really lacking. I don't know if I should continue to read this series, only because in the past I liked it a lot.....

Un'altra delusione per quanto mi riguarda, non saprei come altro definire un giallo in cui il mistero viene descritto in modo talmente confuso da aver bisogno di raccontare (male) ben due omicidi per tenere alta la tensione in una trama veramente carente. Non so se continuare a leggere questa serie, che peró in passato mi piaceva parecchio....

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: