mercoledì, ottobre 28, 2020

Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4) by Christina Lauren

Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Well it's time to come to a conlcusion with this series also, it was funny at the beginning, and I prefer to quit without too much to regret. This novel was pretty much already clear in my mind: the serious and shy man that had only one woman in his life and the happy daughter of two psychologists who speaks too much, misunderstanding and happy ending, for me also.

Dunque, anche per questa serie é arrivato il momento di chiudere, é stata particolarmente divertente all'inizio e preferisco smettere quando non ci sono rimpianti. Questa storia era piuttosto scontata: l'uomo serio e timido che ha avuto una sola donna in vita sua e la figlia felice di due psicologi che parla troppo, il solito fraintendimento e l'happy ending, anche per me.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: