mercoledì, ottobre 07, 2020

Review: Earthlings

Earthlings Earthlings by Sayaka Murata
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is one of the most disturbing books I've read in my entire life. I haven't felt this way since J.T.Leroy's last novel, but this one by Murata at least, has no pretension to be real, but unfortunately it's quite realistic if you know a bit about mental illness. Heavy and definitely not for everyone.

Questo é uno dei libri piú disturbanti che abbia letto nella mia intera vita. Non mi sentivo cosí dall'ultimo romanzo di J.T.Leroy, ma questo della Murata almeno, non ha nessuna pretesa di essere reale, ma purtroppo é piuttosto realistico se uno conosce un po' le malattie mentali. Pesante e decisamente non per tutti.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: