lunedì, ottobre 12, 2020

Pleasing the Pirate (Secrets & Seduction, #3) and His Saving Grace (Secrets & Seduction, #4) by Sharon Cullen

Pleasing the Pirate (Secrets & Seduction, #3)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Not my favorite by Sharon Cullen so far, a little bit boring and with something that I do not really like in the relationship between Mairi and his brother that "left a bad taste in my mouth", so to say.

Assolutamente non il mio preferito di Sharon Cullen fino a questo momento, noioso e soprattutto la relazione tra Mairi e il fratello proprio non mi é piaciuta e mi ha lasciato un sapore amaro in bocca.


His Saving Grace (Secrets & Seduction, #4)
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Soooo this was the last one I was interested and probably one of the best of the series. Ciao Sharon Cullen, maybe I will read something else you write.

Dunque, questo era l'ultimo che mi interessava, anche perché il successivo in ordine temporale é completamente sballato e sono giá al corrente della storia di Sebastian e Gabrielle. Quindi cara Sharon Cullen, ciao e magari in futuro leggeró altro di tuo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: