sabato, ottobre 24, 2020

Against the Tide (The Brodies of Alaska, #3) by Kat Martin

Against the Tide (The Brodies of Alaska, #3)Against the Tide by Kat Martin
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book reminded me why I do not usually read contemporary romance: 1) usually the men are badasses ex military super hot, 2) females are most of the times ex models, 3) all of the above. This book is not bad if you like that sort of stuff, I just don't. Anyway now I'm looking forward to visit Alaska once in my life, it seems a real nice place, in summer of course.

Questo libro mi ha ricordato perché di solito non leggo romanzi d'amore contemporanei: 1) i maschi di solito sono ex militari super duri e super fighi, 2) le femmine sono super modelle o lo sono state 3) tutti i motivi precedentemente addetti. Questo romanzo non é male se apprezzate quanto deto in precedenza, solo che non è roba per me. Comunque ora non vedo l'ora di visitare l'Alaska, almeno una volta nella mia vita e soprattutto d'estate.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOK FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: