mercoledì, ottobre 14, 2020

Review: Hideaway

Hideaway Hideaway by Nora Roberts
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

We are far away from my beloved series (Eve and Roarke, In Death) but these is always something to enjoy in one of Mrs. Roberts' books. This time the love story was not the strongest point, but I have to admit that there was a huge discrepancy between the summary of the plot and what was really told in this story, and that left me a bit disappointed.

Siamo lontani dagli splendori a cui la mia serie preferita (In Death con Eve&Roarke) mi ha abituato, ma sicuramente la signora Roberts scrive dei libri piacevoli la maggior parte delle volte. In questo la storia d'amore era secondaria, ma quello che piú mi ha deluso é stata la discrepanza tra il sommario nella quarta di copertina e quanto avviene veramente nella storia.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: