domenica, ottobre 11, 2020

Review: More Than Human

More Than Human More Than Human by Theodore Sturgeon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was the first book I have read by T. Sturgeon, but I'm pretty sure it won't be the last, or so I hope. The story was compelling even if I found it absurd at the beginning, but I couldn't stop reading, Unluckily the first part was better than the second, that was better than the third, but still a very good story.

Questo é il primo libro che leggo di Sturgeon, ma spero non sará l'ultimo. La storia mi ha preso sin dall'inizio, anche se non ci stavo capendo nulla e la trovavo assurda, ciononostante non riuscivo a smettere di leggere; purtroppo la parte migliore é la prima e poi si va a scalare fino alla terza, ma resta comunque una bella storia da quattro stelle.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: