lunedì, luglio 24, 2023

Writing a Book Review by Rebecca Graf

Writing a Book Review

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's actually pretty strange to review a book about writing reviews, anyway I found this book really clear and interesting, it gave me many explanations and useful suggestions. The author is really to good to describe also difficult situations and the relative netiquette. In the end it was exactly what I was searching for.

Devo dire che non é facile recensire un libro su come si scrivono le recensioni, comunque ho trovato questo manuale piuttosto chiaro ed interessante, fornisce molte spiegazioni ed utili suggerimenti. L'autrice é in grado anche di descrivere possibili "situazioni difficili" e come cavarsela con la netiquette. Alla fine é stato esattamente quello che mi serviva.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: