giovedì, luglio 06, 2023

Her Smoke Rose Up Forever by James Tiptree Jr.

Her Smoke Rose Up ForeverHer Smoke Rose Up Forever by James Tiptree Jr.
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As usual I found, on the long distance, short stories boring, especially if they are summed up on a very big book. Some of these stories are really good, but my overall opinion in the end was of a book that I wouldn't have read if it wasn't for a reading group.

Come al solito, sulla lunga distanza i racconti mi annoiano, specialmente se sono racconti in un libro di quasi 500 pagine. Alcune di queste storie non sono male, anzi un paio sono proprio belle, ma il mio giudizio complessivo resta quello di un libro mediocre, che non avrei finito se non avessi dovuto discuterlo in un gruppo di lettura.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: