venerdì, luglio 28, 2023

Seveneves by Neal Stephenson

Seveneves

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Great book, dense but worthy even if I'm not sooo in love with books that are longer than 500 pages. Sci-fi at his best even if there are no aliens, even if I'm still wondering what happened to the people on Mars. It would have been better for me to read it in Italian because there are many and complicated explanations and to me many "things" are not clearly built in my mind, but they were not necessary to get the whole epic story.

Gran bel libro, denso, ma vale la pena leggerlo anche se magari, come me, non siete grossi fan dei mattonazzi che superano le 500 pagine. La fantascienza al suo meglio anche senza alieni, pure se mi sto ancora chiedendo che fine abbiano fatto le persone su Marte. Sarebbe stato comunque meglio per me leggerlo in italiano, anche perché alcuni macchinari avevano spiegazioni cosí complesse che non sono chiari nella mia mente, ma non erano necessari per capire l'epica storia nel suo insieme.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: