sabato, luglio 08, 2023

Anne of Ingleside (Anne of Green Gables, #6) by L.M. Montgomery

Anne of Ingleside (Anne of Green Gables, #6)Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will make a little pause now, mostly because even if Anne is the most important character for me, Montgomery switched her attentions on her and Gilbert children, that I find not so fascinating I must admit, maybe in a bit of time, when I will miss her terribly, I will read the other 3 books.

Faró ora una piccola pausa, perché se per me Anne resta il personaggio principale, la sua autrice sembra concentrarsi piuttosto sui figli che lei ha avuto con Gilber, che invece, ammetto, mi interessano poco; magari tra qualche tempo, quando l'astinenza si fará dolorosa, mi leggeró gli ultimi tre libri che mi mancano per finire questa serie meravigliosa.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: