mercoledì, luglio 12, 2023

Review: The Green Gardening Handbook: Grow, Eat and Enjoy

The Green Gardening Handbook: Grow, Eat and Enjoy The Green Gardening Handbook: Grow, Eat and Enjoy by Nancy Birtwhistle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had already read an earlier book by the author, but it was more feasible for me because unfortunately I do not live in an English cottage surrounded by a garden. That said, however, if you do find yourself in this fortunate position and wish to grow flowers and a vegetable garden without negatively impacting the environment, this is the book for you.

Avevo giá letto un precedente libro dell'autrice, che peró era per me piú fattibile perché purtroppo io non vivo in un cottage inglese circondato da un giardino. Detto questo peró, se voi invece vi trovate in questa fortunata posizione e desiderate coltivare fiori e un orto senza impattare negativamente sull'ambiente, questo é il libro che fa per voi.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: