giovedì, luglio 20, 2023

Review: Charming

Charming Charming by Jade Linwood
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The best princesses and the worst prince, in a retelling of all the most famous fairy tales and even some less so. I also enjoyed it quite a bit because there are a couple of characters that are quite funny.
Definitely a different book from what I expected, but not a disappointment.

Le migliori principesse e il peggior principe, in un retelling della summa theologica di tutte le favole piú famose e anche di alcune meno famose.
Mi sono divertita parecchio anche perché ci sono un paio di personaggi che fanno parecchio ridere.
Sicuramente un libro diverso da quello che mi aspettavo, ma non per questo una delusione.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: