martedì, luglio 25, 2023

Review: The Legend of Charlie Fish

The Legend of Charlie Fish The Legend of Charlie Fish by Josh Rountree
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If I hadn't known the author's name, I would have sworn it was Landsdale, and I was very close since this novel is published by his publishing house. Several themes also return: monsters, the hurricane, paranormal powers.
I enjoyed it quite a bit and read it in an afternoon so I can only recommend it if you like the above-mentioned topics.

Se non avessi saputo il nome dell'autore, avrei giurato che fosse Landsdale, e ci sono andata molto vicino visto che questo romanzo lo pubblica la sua casa editrice. Parecchi sono anche i temi che tornano: i mostri, l'uragano, i poteri paranormali.
Mi é piaciuto parecchio e l'ho letto in un pomeriggio quindi non posso che consigliarlo, se vi piacciono gli argomenti soprammenzionati.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: