martedì, novembre 01, 2022

Review: A History and Guide to Scottish Castles

A History and Guide to Scottish Castles A History and Guide to Scottish Castles by Jenna Maxwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I asked to have an ARC of this book, basically because of all the highlander romances I have read over the years, but never would I have imagined anyway how many castles there might be in Scotland. Although some of them are now just ruins, others are inhabited, habitable or even haunted, so I would say there is something for everyone.

Ho chiesto di avere un'ARC di questo libro, fondamentalmente per via di tutti i romance con gli highlander che ho letto nel corso di questi anni, ma mai avrei comunque immaginato quanti castelli ci potessero essere in Scozia. Anche se alcuni di essi ormai sono solo delle rovine, altri invece sono abitati, abitabili o anche posseduti dai fantasmi, quindi direi che ce n'è per tutti i gusti.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: