domenica, novembre 20, 2022

Review: Sunday Best: 80 Great Books from a Lifetime of Reviews

Sunday Best: 80 Great Books from a Lifetime of Reviews Sunday Best: 80 Great Books from a Lifetime of Reviews by John Carey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I would first like to warn readers that there is not a single novel among those reviewed in this book, and then, unfortunately and due to my supreme ignorance, there were like 5 books that I had read as well. Apart from that, I found out that horrible people were Orwell and Naipaul and the story of Ted Hughes' mistress and other more or less interesting things.

Vorrei innanzitutto avvertire i lettori che non c'é nemmeno un romanzo tra quelli recensiti in questo libro e poi, purtroppo e per via della mia somma ignoranza, erano tipo 5 i libri che avevo letto anche io. A parte questo, ho scoperto che persone orribili erano Orwell e Naipaul e la storia dell'amante di Ted Hughes e altre cose piú o meno interessanti.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: