martedì, novembre 29, 2022

Review: Death at the Falls

Death at the Falls Death at the Falls by Rosemary Simpson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The detective story is quite well written, and even the "suprise" is more functional than for effect, and I really appreciated that. The only thing I don't like so much is how much the author is dragging out the unclear relationship between Prudence and Geoffry. Also, these Pinkertons, or ex-Pinkertons, resemble Superman a little too much....

Il giallo é piuttosto ben scritto, e anche il colpo di scena é piú funzionale che ad effetto e questo l'ho apprezzato molto. L'unica cosa che non mi piace poi tanto, é quanto l'autrice stia tirando per le lunghe la relazione poco chiara tra Prudence e Geoffry. Inoltre questi Pinkerton, o ex-Pinkerton assomigliano un po' troppo a Superman...

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: