lunedì, ottobre 31, 2022

The Ninja's Daughter: A Hiro Hattori Novel by Susan Spann

The Ninja's Daughter: A Hiro Hattori Novel

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was my first novel by Susan Spann and I enjoyed it. I have to admit that from time to time I got lost between the name of the characters, even if I'm a all things Japan enthusiast, but still the plot was ok and I like Hiro Hattori and Father Mateo a lot.

Questo é stato il primo romanzo di Susan Spann che ho letto e mi é piaciuto. Ammetto che ogni tanto mi perdevo tra i nomi ed i personaggi, nonostante io mi considero una giappanofila entusiasta, comunque la trama ha retto come anche i due protagonisti: Hiro Hattori il samurai e Padre Mateo.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS AND SEVENTH STREET BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: