sabato, novembre 26, 2022

Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng

Everything I Never Told YouEverything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a very good book, but so terribly sad that it was difficult to finish. As I was reading the pages, it seemed to me I was sinking in the quicksand, or maybe drowning in a lake as the pain was almost tangible. As a parent, I wouldn't recommend this book to other parents, even if it gives a real good example of the family dynamics.

Questo é un libro molto bello, ma cosí triste che é stato difficile finirlo. Mentre proseguivo lentamente tra le pagine, mi sembrava quasi di affondare nelle sabbie mobili, o di affogare in un lago, tanto il dolore che passava dalle pagine a me. Come genitore, non consiglierei questo romanzo a chi ha figli, anche se offre un ottimo spaccato delle dinamiche familiari.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: