domenica, novembre 06, 2022

Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2)Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I had such high expectations for this book that of course I'm a little disappointed now, but the book was ok, Winterborne and Helen had quite a chemistry between them and Lisa Kleypas is really a good writer in my opinion. Best thing anyway was to meet Sebastian and Evie again in the preview of the next book.

Devo ammettere che le mie alte aspettative non hanno fatto altro che portarmi alla delusione, ma non per colpa del libro, che tutto sommato non era male. Wintervorne ed Helen sono una bella coppia e Lisa Kleypas scrive bene da sempre per quanto mi riguarda. La cosa migliore comunque é stata reincontrare Evie e Sebastian nel primo capitolo del prossimo libro.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: