martedì, novembre 29, 2022

Review: You Can Hide

You Can Hide You Can Hide by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

On the one side, I really like Zanetti's writing and this book was also finished in less than three days, on the other I think that to write good detective stories there is no need to look for the plot twist at all costs, but okay, I am not a writer.
Again the characters are Laurel and Hunk and of course the sister who remains in the shadows, but up to a point.
I hope, however, that the next book will bring this arc to conclusion because it seems to me to be getting more and more "stretched out."

Da una parte, la scrittura della Zanetti mi piace molto e anche questo libro é finito in meno di tre giorni, dall'altra ritengo che per scrivere dei buoni gialli non c'é bisogno di cercare a tutti i costi il plot twist, ma ok, io non faccio la scrittrice.
Anche stavolta i personaggi sono Laurel e Hunk e ovviamente la sorella che rimane nell'ombra, ma fino ad un certo punto.
Mi auguro comunque che il prossimo libro porti questa arc alla conclusione perché mi sembra sempre piú "stiracchiata".

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: