mercoledì, gennaio 16, 2019

Neuroscience for Coaches: How to Use the Latest Insights for the Benefit of Your Clients by Amy Brann

Neuroscience for Coaches: How to Use the Latest Insights for the Benefit of Your Clients

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I find the paper copy of this book I'll buy it immediatly, in the meantime I recommend it to all psychologists, psychotherapists, coaches, etc.etc. or any mental health professional because it is clear, well written and provides excellent practical examples.

Nel momento stesso in cui trovo la copia cartacea di questo libro me lo compro, intanto lo consiglio a tutti gli psicologi, psicoterapeuti, coach, etc.etc. o qualsivoglia professionista della salute mentale perché é chiaro, ben scritto e fornisce ottimi esempi pratici.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KOGAN PAGE FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: