venerdì, gennaio 18, 2019

Scent of Valor (Chronicles of Eorthe, #2) by Annie Nicholas

Scent of Valor (Chronicles of Eorthe, #2)Scent of Valor by Annie Nicholas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Usually Annie Nicholas is one of my favorite writers, and even if it was not the best of her books, I also read the first installment of this series, but unfortunately this second book definitely makes me think that the Chronicles of Eorthe are not my cup of tea.

Di solito Annie Nicholas é una delle mie scrittrici preferite e, anche se non mi aveva fatto impazzire, avevo anche letto il primo volume di questa serie, ma purtroppo questo secondo mi fa decisamente pensare che le Chronicles of Eorthe non fanno per me.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SAMHAIN PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: