martedì, gennaio 22, 2019

Review: Demon's Mercy

Demon's Mercy Demon's Mercy by Rebecca Zanetti
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This one was funny, but I do not know if I have the time and the desire of following also this series from beginning till the end, it's just that I am a little bit fed up with paranormal romance and vampires, demons, fae and hybrids.
I do not know, but if I will read it further, Rebecca Zanetti is usually good and enjoyable.

Questo era divertente, ma sinceramente non so se me la sento di continuare a leggere questa serie fino alla fine, credo sia proprio il genere che mi ha stufato, con tutte le variazioni sul tema demoni, vampiri, fate e mischietti vati. Staremo a vedere, comunque di solito Rebecca Zanetti é una scelta azzeccata.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: