mercoledì, gennaio 16, 2019

Review: The Enchanted Hour: The Miraculous Power of Reading Aloud in the Age of Distraction

The Enchanted Hour: The Miraculous Power of Reading Aloud in the Age of Distraction The Enchanted Hour: The Miraculous Power of Reading Aloud in the Age of Distraction by Meghan Cox Gurdon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This essay is mostly, in my opinion, a praise to books and the meaning that they should have in everybody's life. Plus now, I have also a list of very good reason to keep on reading to my kid even if he is able to do it alone. Based on neurological research but very clearly explained and written, this book was a real revelation to me!

Questo saggio é soprattutto, secondo me, un ode ai libri e al valore che dovrebbero avere nella vita di ciascuno di noi. Inoltre mi fornisce una serie di buonissime ragioni per continuare a leggere a voce alta a mio figlio, anche se ora puó farlo da solo. Basato su ricerche neuropsicologiche, ben spiegato e ben scritto, questo volume é stata una vera rivelazione!

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: