martedì, gennaio 08, 2019

Review: Love Anthony

Love Anthony Love Anthony by Lisa Genova
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh the infinite sadness of a sick child....I had to stop reading from time to time because it was unbearable. It gave me some insight on autism, but I am not sure this is the best source anyway, and there are many different form of autism, that's why they talk about an autism specter. I wouldn't recommend it but it a very beautiful story.

Oh la tristezza infinita di un bambino malato....Dovevo smettere di leggere di tanto in tanto perché era veramente troppo da sopportare. Comunque mi ha dato degli spunti sull'autismo anche se non so quanto siano veri e quanto letterari, ma resta il fatto che l'autismo puó assumere diverse forme e gravitá, non a caso si parla di spettro autistico. Non lo consiglierei, ma resta un bel libro.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: