mercoledì, settembre 30, 2020

Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, by Cherise Sinclair

Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Well, as this seemed to me the more interesting of the whole series (reading the summaries of course) I'm now wondering if I have to keep on reading it, as I need another series to follow.....

Considerato che questo mi sembrava il libro piú interessante di tutti (leggendo i riassunti ovviamente) ora mi chiedo se valga la pena continuare a leggere la serie, come se avessi disperatamemte bisogno di altri libri da leggere......


Doms of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1.5)
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read only the novella by Cherise Sinclaire and I liked it enough even if, since I met Simon in the previous book, I had high expectations...

Ho letto solo la novella della Sinclaire e mi é piaciuta abbastanza, anche se le mie alte aspettative non sono state tutte rispettate, ma dal momento che "avevo incontrato" Simon nel libro precedente.


Master of the Abyss (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2)
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was more than ok, I preferred this to the firs novel of this series, also because I probably like Jake more than Logan and Kellie is such a nice character.

Piú che carino questo secondo volume della serie, che ho apprezzato piú del primo, anche perché Jack mi sta piú simpatico di Logan e Kellie é un super personaggio.


Doms of Dark Haven 2: Western Nights (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2.5)
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I read only Cherise Sinclaire's story.
I liked Virgil and Summer, but their story was too short, full of too much sex and it was difficult to believe that such a strong feeling like love, could be there after a couple of BDSM meeting, but maybe I'm wrong.

Ho letto solo la storia di Cherise Sinclaire.
Mi sono piaciuti sia Virgil che Summer, ma la loro storia era troppo breve, piena di sesso e mi risulta difficile credere che siano riusciti ad innamorarsi solo dopo un paio di incontri a sfondo BDSM soprattutto, ma magari mi sbaglio.


My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #3)
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This book was totally disturbing from so many point of view that I do not even know where to start.

Questo libro é stato disturbante da talmente tanti punti di vista che non saprei nemmeno da dove cominciare.


Edge of the Enforcer (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #4)
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Ok, now that I'm up to date with this series my OCD will eventually allow me to quit it, specially after this two last books that were really too much for me.

Ok, ora che sono finalmente arrivata alla fine di questa serie, il mio disturbo ossessivo compulsivo mi permetterá finalmente di smettere di leggerla, anche perché questi ultimi due libri sono stati veramente eccessivi per me.


Master of Freedom: A Mountain Masters Novella (1001 Dark Nights)
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read another Sinclair´s novella a long time ago, and I sill like her, but it would be sooo nice if her Doms were for reals, instead, every time I read one of her BDSM novel I wonder how big her immagination is, or maybe it's mine that is really too small....

Tanto tempo fa avevo letto un'altra storia della Sinclair e anche se mi piace, mi piacerebbe ancora di piú che i suoi Doms esistessero davvero, invece ogni volta che la leggo mi chiedo quanto grande sia la sua immaginazione, o magari é la mia che é troppo piccola....

Nessun commento: