giovedì, settembre 10, 2020

In the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner

In the Shadow of the BanyanIn the Shadow of the Banyan by Vaddey Ratner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a great work of literature, but at the same time it is such a sad book, even if there a type of hope all along the story, that make me want to stop reading. But as it is not possible, I will probably need at last 10 love stories with vampires and a lot of sex to cheer me up.

Questo libro é un capolavoro della letteratura, ma allo stesso tempo é cosí triste (anche se per tutto il libro c'é una specie di speranza che trapela) che ti fa venire voglia di smettere di leggere. Siccome questo non é possibile, almeno nel mio caso, mi dovró riprendere con una decina di storie d'amore piene di vampiri e sesso.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: