martedì, settembre 08, 2020

Review: Indoor Kitchen Gardening Handbook: Turn Your Home Into a Year-round Vegetable Garden - Microgreens - Sprouts - Herbs - Mushrooms - Tomatoes, Peppers & More

Indoor Kitchen Gardening Handbook: Turn Your Home Into a Year-round Vegetable Garden - Microgreens - Sprouts - Herbs - Mushrooms - Tomatoes, Peppers & More Indoor Kitchen Gardening Handbook: Turn Your Home Into a Year-round Vegetable Garden - Microgreens - Sprouts - Herbs - Mushrooms - Tomatoes, Peppers & More by Elizabeth Millard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The perfect book for the absolute beginners! it gave me not only method, but idea and solutions to any eventual problem I may get if I intend to garden my own vegetables at home. Inspiring.

Il libri perfetto per i principianti assoluti! Non solo fornisce ogni tipo di idea e metodo, ma anche le soluzioni ad ogni eventuale problema che potrebbe proporsi, se decidessi di coltivarmi a casa la verdura e le spezie.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: