giovedì, settembre 17, 2020

Review: Undercover Bromance

Undercover Bromance Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

As much as I liked Mack, I just couldn't stand Olivia and that ruined the book a little for me, and anyway this second installment doesn't even compare to the first one. I think that having had a complicated life, is not an automatic pass for being a bitch, after ten sentences of Liv I really wanted to close the book, luckily there was Mack, whose past, in my opinion, was much worse.

Per quanto Mack mi stesse simpatico, Olivia proprio non la potevo sopportare e quindi questo mi ha un po' rovinato il libro, che comunque non ha retto al paragone con il primo. Ritengo che aver avuto una vita complicata, non sia un automatico lasciapassare per dei comportamenti da cretina, dopo dieci righe di Liv avevo veramente voglia di chiudere il libro, fortuna che c'era Mack, il cui passato, secondo me, era di gran lunga peggiore poi.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: