sabato, settembre 21, 2019

Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6) by Jim Butcher

Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6)Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This sixth Installation in The Dresden Files was good enough but still I feel I have to stop reading this series for a while because I do not find it so funny anymore. The stories are good but reading one after the other left me bored and it is better to wait for a while, so maybe just after Christmas I will start again.

Questo sesto volume nella serie di Dresden non era male, ma sento comunque il bisogno di fermarmi un attimo perché non la trovo piú cosí divertente. Le storie sono buone, ma a leggerle una dopo l'altra alla fine mi ha annoiato e quindi é meglio se aspetto, magari anche solo fino a dopo Natale, per ricominciare.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: