martedì, settembre 03, 2019

Review: Confronting the Classics: Traditions, Adventures and Innovations

Confronting the Classics: Traditions, Adventures and Innovations Confronting the Classics: Traditions, Adventures and Innovations by Mary Beard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Even if it was absolutely what I was expecting, I did enjoy reading this book and revise some stories about the roman emperor and seeing the life of the "cives romani". It is still a very fascinating topic to me.

Anche se non era affatto il libro che mi aspettavo, non mi é dispiaciuto affatto, soprattutto perché ho potuto ripassare la vita di alcuni importanti imperatori romani e osservare anche uno spaccato della vita dei "cives romani", argomento sempre di grosso fascino per quanto mi riguarda.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: