martedì, settembre 10, 2019

Review: Power Yoga: Strength, Sweat, and Spirit

Power Yoga: Strength, Sweat, and Spirit Power Yoga: Strength, Sweat, and Spirit by Leah Cullis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What I really liked about this Yoga book, was that it was not intended only for super sportive people that can bend their body so easily as the yogi do. So it started slow and gave me also all the backup information about chakra and usefulness of the right movement for specific part of the body. I really appreciate that and I will strongly recommend to every Yoga fan.

Quello che piú di tutto mi é piaciuto di questo libro, é il fatto che non fosse soltanto scritto per i ginnasti che sono giá in grado di contorcersi come fanno gli Yogi. Parte lento ed oltre a spiegare i movimenti, gli fornisce anche il giusto background di spiegazioni sia in termini di chakra ed energia, che di benefici muscolari per il nostro corpo. Vivamente raccomandato.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: