martedì, settembre 10, 2019

Review: The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen: An Uplifting, Comedic Tale of Time Travel and Friendship

The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen: An Uplifting, Comedic Tale of Time Travel and Friendship The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen: An Uplifting, Comedic Tale of Time Travel and Friendship by Ada Bright
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It was not bad, but in a way too convoluted and long most of all. The character were a little too much stereotyped but that helped me to remember the names, mostly. I appreciate this book mostly after a week that I have read it because it was ok, but while reading it I was looking forward to see the end.

Non era male, ma certe volte la trama era troppo arzigogolata e soprattutto lungo. I personaggi erano a volte eccessivi, anche se questo mi é servito per ricordarli. La cosa strana é che mentre lo leggevo non vedevo l'ora di arrivare alla fine, ma dopo una settimana l'ho considerato migliore di come lo avevo pensato.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: