martedì, settembre 17, 2019

Review: Astrophysics in a Nutshell

Astrophysics in a Nutshell Astrophysics in a Nutshell by Sten Odenwald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will this book in its paper version, because I find it the perfcet little handbook to read some other non fiction books, which keep for granted a lot of notions (about physics, cosmology, math, etc.etc.). The author keeps the information to the minimum so to avoid useless complications and the pictures are great.

Appena questo libro verrá pubblicato, me lo compreró in forma cartacea, perché é il bignamino perfetto per leggere altri libri sia saggi che sci-fi, dove spesso e volentieri gli autori danno per scontato che i lettori siano giá in possesso di una serie di nozioni varie (fisica, cosmologia, matematica, etc.). L'autore limita al massimo le informazioni in modo da non creare confusione e le fotografie ed i disegni sono molto belli.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: