giovedì, settembre 19, 2019

China's War with Japan, 1937-1945: The Struggle for Survival by Rana Mitter

China's War with Japan, 1937-1945: The Struggle for Survival

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read only the part that I was interested in, anyway a fast easy and very clear reading that helped me to undestand some events that were not clear to me and happened in Asia during (before and after) the Second World War. It could have been so easy, in a way, that things were going to be so different ....

Ho letto solo le parti che mi interessavano, ma comunque una facile e chiara argomentazione di fatti che non mi erano chiari avvenuti in Asia durante (prima e dopo anche) la Seconda Guerra Mondiale. Sarebbe stato cosí facile, per certi versi, che le cose fossero andate in maniera diversa....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: