martedì, settembre 17, 2019

Review: Find Your Glow, Feed Your Soul: A Guide for Cultivating a Vibrant Life of Peace & Purpose

Find Your Glow, Feed Your Soul: A Guide for Cultivating a Vibrant Life of Peace & Purpose Find Your Glow, Feed Your Soul: A Guide for Cultivating a Vibrant Life of Peace & Purpose by Emily Silva
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I recently (in the last 2-3 years to be precise) I read a lot of books similar to this one, so I am not exactly super excited about nice colorful picture who ask me to believe in myself and yield to the Universe, but if you never read something like that maybe you may find it to your liking.

Devo ammettere che negli ultimi due o tre anni, mi è capitato spesso di leggere libri colorati con frasi ad effetto tipo "credi in te stesso" e "lasciati guidare dall'universo", quindi non é che sia proprio entusiasta, ma se per voi questo tipo di libro é qualcosa di nuovo, buon divertimento!

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: