giovedì, luglio 13, 2017

OUT NOW!

Addiction (Bayfront Billionaires, #5)Addiction by Calista Fox
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I am sorry but the story was completely absent, and the sex scene were not steamy. Mostly I found no joy in reading this book.

Mi spiace dirlo, ma non c'era praticamente né trama né dialoghi degni di nota, inoltre le scene di sesso non erano per niente "Hot". Praticamente leggere questo libro non mi ha divertito affatto.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!


 ArtfulArtful by Peter David
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cool comics with vampires, Oliver Twist, Van Helsing, the young Queen Victoria and some other more or less famous characters of Georgian London. Pretty funny and with good illustrations.

Fumetto niente male con vampiri, Oliver Twist, Van Helsing, la giovane regina Vittoria e altri piú o meno famosi personaggi della Londra georgiana. Piuttosto divertente e ben illustrato.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!


 Ex Libris: Stories of Librarians, Libraries, and LoreEx Libris: Stories of Librarians, Libraries, and Lore by Paula Guran
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Short stories that involve library and librarians, some are good some not so much, best part in my opinion anyway is the introduction with the most famous fictional libraries.

Brevi storie su librerie fantastiche e bibliotecari improbabili, alcune sono belle, altre un po' meno; comunque la parte migliore secondo me é l'introduzione con l'elenco di tutti i libri che hanno parlato di biblioteche.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: