lunedì, luglio 24, 2017

Shin Buddhism: An Introduction by Takafumi Hirose

Shin Buddhism: An Introduction

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book a lot, even if I had no idea there was a Shin Buddhism in the world. The author explain with the right number of words the main topic and gives us in the end a brief discussion to clarify the most important points related to the subject. I had a sort of enilightment reading this book, even because the last chapter is dedicated to a comparison between Shin and Zen Buddhism and I have to say the the first approach is better for me.

Questo libro mi é piaciuto molto, soprattutto perché non avevo idea ci fosse questo buddismo Shin nel mondo. L'autore, con il giusto numero di parole spiega l'argomento principale del capitolo per poi finire con una discussione che evidenzia i punti principali e questo metodo per me é stato molto piú utile dei tanti libri precedenti che ho letto sul buddismo in generale e sui vari altri tipi particolari. Inoltre l'ultima parte che mette a confronto il buddismo Zen con questo é stata una specie di rivelazione per quanto mi riguarda.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: