giovedì, luglio 27, 2017

Parasites Like Us by Adam Johnson

Parasites Like UsParasites Like Us by Adam Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Strange book that somehow made ​​me feel unease while reading it or later when I was thinking about it, not so much for the story as for the strange characters who inhabit it. I would rather complain about the back cover that spoilers the whole story, it is true that one just goes on Goodreads for knowing the plot of a book, but I usually just avoid it so as not to spoil the surprise! Anyway I loved all the thoughts about anthropology.

Strano libro che in qualche modo non mi ha fatto sentire a mio agio né mentre lo leggevo né quando ci ripenso ora che l'ho finito. Non tanto per la storia quanto per gli strani personaggi che la popolano. Vorrei invece lamentarmi per la quarta di copertina che spoilera tutta la storia, é vero che basta andare su goodreads per sapere la trama di un libro, ma di solito basta evitarlo per non rovinarsi la sorpresa! Comunque le riflessioni riguardo l'antropologia mi sono piaciute tantissimo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE UK TRANSWORLD PUBLISHER FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: