sabato, luglio 01, 2017

Think Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt, Stephen J. Dubner

Think Like a FreakThink Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I've long been a great admirer of Freakonomics and SuperFreakonomics, so I could not miss this last effort of the author. The book is bright, clear and, above all, extremely funny; it has the power to make clear to me things that until now had not even seemed problems!

Sono da tempo una grande estimatrice di Freakonomics e Superfreakonomics, quindi non potevo farmi sfuggire quest'ultima fatica degli autori. Il libro é brillante, chiaro e soprattutto estremamente divertente, ha il potere di far capire anche a me cose che fino ad ora non mi erano sembrate nemmeno problemi.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND PENGUINS BOOK (UK) FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: